Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ocampo-Dinglasan Wedding

December 8, 2009 my paternal cousin Bubuy (aka Roj) married Nina on a celebrated church wedding at St. John Don Bosco Parish Makati.

It was the invitation I was talking about last November, which I was hesitant to attend.

Anyway, we (the whole family) went, though Che and I missed the church ceremony we were able to make it at the cocktails and dinner.

The reception was held at Blue Leaf in McKinley Hills. It was a mini reunion since some relatives from my father side attended the event too.

And though we were not close cousins, it was nice to see Ate Lyra after 10 long years. She was stunning pretty that night :)

After dinner and some chitchats we bid goodbye to Kakang Lydia and Kuya Raul. We did not bother to finish the programme since we were Cavite bound that night.

A sneak peak during the wedding --

Sam & Paolo

Che & L

L, Nanay & Sam

my paternal family

the Entourage

To Roj and Nina, our best wishes! May you have a happy married life :)




No comments:

Post a Comment