Saturday, February 27, 2010

the life ahead...

As the company, I worked for turns 32 this year my mentor left. She did not left I mean she was forced to. Suddenly, I lost someone I look up to, someone who sees the many faults in me, someone who made me tougher, and someone who thought me more of being independent. She will always be remembered and though the days ahead will be very hard for me I know she is true when she says she believes in me, she believes I can make it, that I can surpass all the challenges ahead.

Let me embrace the truth that there are things in life, which we cannot put off from happening. Life goes on!

Happy Anniversary ICS!


The people who made a difference to my life everyday.

Minerva & Ana

Cata with L

my PMG family

L with Atoy & Jingky

and to my new team minus Janet (who exit earlier, you miss this photo op)
Nobody can make a good man down!





No comments:

Post a Comment