Monday, March 29, 2010

side trip at Greenfield City’s primary icon

Our last stop before heading to my parent’s house last Saturday was Paseo de Sta. Rosa.

I always love driving to Paseo; this is next to my favorite open space strip shopping center, which is Bonifacio High Streets.

It is because the place don’t get crowded even on weekends, it is because you do not need to line up on resto if you want to dine, it is because ATM machines are readily available and it is because it houses mostly outlet stores :)

By the way, we went on purpose…lol! I was looking for a cocktail dress for my cousin’s wedding this April. I checked Debenhams and Marks & Spencer stocks but could not find any. I was hoping to score that little black dress I was eyeing at Debenhams over a year ago…hehehe. That seems to be impossible considering the shoppers every time they would run the Blue Cross sale. I went home feeling ill :( because I was not able to buy what I am looking for. I content myself with those discounted undergarments and digestives…sigh!

It is because Bea (or is it Oliver) was feeling stressed and hungry already, we went our way home. I have still three weeks to find a decent outfit for April 18…I hope to get a good bargain this time.

Oh, it’s Holy Monday today and I am blogging from my office desk…ssssshhhhhhh!








No comments:

Post a Comment