Sunday, April 25, 2010

balikbayan box

Who wouldn’t get excited when a box full of goodies was delivered to your doorsteps? C’mon, do not tell me you wouldn’t mind at all.

Well, Oliver and I would always be excited receiving balikbayan box from his brother, who is Canada based.

This time aside from us, who else got that total excitement, our Bea went on sniffing all the goodies. What she got?

A tennis ball, which Oliver handed her right away.

Take a peek of what we had,

coffee, coffee and more coffee, didn’t I tell you my husband’s family is such a coffee lover too.

And this is the coffee for me, my choice my blend!

I love the eeezeee grip bottle, something that is reusable. My mother in law would definitely reuse these containers with her homemade fish sauce.

canned goodies: corned beef and luncheon meats.

plenty of instant noodles in different tangy variants!

and a few packs of chocolates to share. Manong is not a big chocolate fan; I hope he soon realizes how chocoholic we are :)

Oliver and I got a bottled of Oliver’s favorite lotion scent too, yes it’s vanilla.

The rest of the box contained a used speaker, which will be sent to Ilocos and some few used clothing and bags. By the way, we normally include those used stuffs on our garage sale, so, we make little earnings out of it.

We are bound to receive another box full of goodies by end of May and then I need to do a list of bilin before Manong’s scheduled visit to Manila this July.

For now, thank you Manong for these bounties!




2 comments:

  1. Hi elna! Lots of goodies! Chocolates and coffee are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely kathy! i can only wish we can enjoy the same price of those goodies here...

    ReplyDelete