Saturday, November 21, 2009

Are you tough enough?

Last night’s dinner was at Army Navy Glorietta 5. It was not planned but I suddenly missed my family and the closer I can think was our last dining event at Tagaytay.

The usual favorite was the soft taco (chicken); I can finish all three in one sitting with soda on the side.

Anyway, here’s the sneak peek :)

Soft taco (chicken) P125.00. Three small soft flour tortillas filled with meat, onions and cilantro. Served with salsa and a slice of lime.

Oliver and I were tempted to order their burgers so we have --

BULLY BOY BURGER P235.
Triple quarter-pound beef patties. (Made Big to Beef Up a Battalion)

BURGER Classic P135.00 Single quarter-pound beef fatty.

Both burgers came so delicious and filling. However, it was a little bit messy for Oliver to eat his Bully Burger.

I was planning to add on chicken burrito but I realized that my to go order from Sbarro need enough room by the time we got home.


Army Navy may be a new player but its goodness is very prominent and the spicy taste will be frequent :)




3 comments:

  1. --- On Mon, 11/23/09, george de leon wrote:

    From: george de leon
    Subject: Re: [January is my month!] Are you tough enough?
    To: "january"
    Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 7:59 AM


    mama,

    wowwwww!!!!! kahit di ko natikman tingin pa lang ang sarap na. its good to feel that you keep us posted on your activities. how i wish i'm with guys on those escapades. we really have different priorities now and hopefully before the year ends, we will see each other. hope to see more of those sumptuous meals you had. extend my regards to oliver and bea he he he....

    miss you a lot!!!

    jojo


    @jojo: missed you too Jo! i hope to see everyone before christmas, let's have a mini party. i'll organize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, their burger is so good and filling.

    thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete