Thursday, December 11, 2008

a week ago...

about a week ago, i had the chance to go out again with my college buddy, co-worker, and kumare Minerva...this time it's just the two of us who bonded the whole day (minus Ana and Cata). we have been planning for this fairly long but we you see we are equally busy during the past two quarter. finally, we had the chance to go on sched VL both last Dec 3 and had the chance to do some girl thing...


i took this photo after finishing my tall dark cherry mocha (hot), i was some kind of 30mins waited for Minerva at Starbucks, Shangri-la...but tell you my waiting is so so worth :)


...because she brought me this hair straigthening iron, curler in one! this is her early Christmas gift for me and i love it! thank you my dear friend, you're the best...hehehe

she was really an angel that day! my christmas santa all in one! she treated me on a lunch buffet at Hotel Intercon's Jeefney Cafe...the imported cheese selection was such a treat alone! dunno if it has something to do with the year of the rat but i'm becoming a big fan of cheese lately :)

at Jeepney Cafe --see how my steak was cooked? gross!! actually i ate it with bloody clot all over...


after a bursting lunch, we both shopped a pair of stiletto for our company wide christmas party set last dec 5. all the way from makati, we ended our day at Megamall...and have a pretty relaxing moment at Mocha Blends.


Frap from Mocha Blends, nothing so special with this blend...it's just that Starbucks was under renovation so we have no choice...

well, it was indeed a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment