Friday, June 5, 2009

Pay One For Two At Latitude

i got this promo from ClickTheCity.com and it amazes me how inexpensive this international buffet..for only P950.00 net Oliver and i can feast enough! tho promo runs this June only, i hope we can plan a weekend lunch at Latitude..yey! btw, Traders Hotel Manila is managed by Shangri-la so expect the best :)

click here for more details


Traders Hotel Manila
3001 Roxas Boulevard
Pasay City 1305
Philippines
T: (63 2) 523 7011
F: (63 2) 522 3985



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this buffet price is a steal!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment to my post. You're welcome to view my previous posts, I got lots about buffets, foodtripping and few hotels and travel etc..
    Visit again and I may link your blog with mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete