Friday, May 25, 2012

howdy?

Heeyah! I’m shortly backed after five months, actually not from any kind of hiatus as you all know I am maintaining a separate journal here. I miss blogging in blogspot but somehow cannot afford to write here regularly. My sorry.


Anyway, to my friends (and to my “stalker”) who stayed subscribed to this blog, I am very well. Life has been good the past two years though health may not be fitting like those early years. Leoncio and I remained a picture of a happy couple always ready to give our big palate a treat. J Kiddin’ aside, we may have gain weight briskly but we remained to be the same being inside –affectionate, bighearted, supportive, humorous and selfless. Meanwhile, our big baby B continues to be her adorable self to family and friends and despite our physical separation she remained to be our dearest.
Travelling is another love. Aside from the fact that we love to travel by land, we love to fly and we’ve been to two major destinations this year. To update, we have one more to go before the year end.
While everything is going smooth in our home, I somehow miss the life outside – the nightlife, vacations and coffee chats with friends. I miss my girl friends and my P boys! And I look forward on seeing everyone, if ever you find this post emotional as is please ring me so we can catch up. J
I won’t make longer verses here but you are always welcome to come back!
Happy weekend to everyone dear!


No comments:

Post a Comment