Tuesday, January 27, 2009

between stilletos and flats...

i'm not a big fan of stilletos and the only thing that makes me buy them is because they somehow make you look sexy and alluring and glamorous...lol! i cannot see myself wearing stilletos the whole day that's it...that would be fatal for my toes! argh!

well, i have to buy two more pair of stilletos last december -- i wore it during our company wide christmas party and at Gerald's wedding respectively. i hope they won't sit on their boxes for long...

while buying stilletos is essential, buying flats is a lavishness for me :) i have quite a number of pairs to date and i bought my newest pair at Schu Outlet (Herrera St.) recently. Thank God! Oliver had always been supportive of my addiction to flats. i know i could never go wrong with those baby doll and ballet shoes...they are so comfy, so chic, unfussy and all that. and if i have millions, i would definitely get a franchise of Schu and Aldo right away --they make super comfy flats!

how about you? what's your pick?


from the Charles & Keith Sale at Dimension (P699.00)


Schu Outlet in Herrera (P799.00).



No comments:

Post a Comment