Friday, May 22, 2009

It’s not 10 but 15 Random Things about LNA!

1. I grew up with my Lolo Fel and Lola Itay; my Lolo is one of person I would always remember. My grade school will be all alone without him attending my PTA meetings and graduations too.

2. I love dogs and I have a bountiful of aspin named Tagpi and Whitey during my childhood. My most memorable dogs who are now happy over the rainbow were Tuting (aspin), Kenny and Buchie (aspins too) and my precious Arianne (purebred lab).

3. I am a loyal lover and all through my HS years I have only but one crush, his initial is DD and I dunno where he is now.

4. I am a super duper avid Eraserheads fan all through out my college years and during my first few years in the telecom industry. I day dream of Ely Buendia so much and to my wanting to be his girl I wrote him letters for over a year and befriend his manager Ann (ahhh, desperate!)

5. I love the shades black, blue and white not until my Leoncio introduce me to his colorful world of red and pinks.

6. I half miss of my life for not eating squids and sashimi, thanks to my good friend Gerald for educating me how to eat those seafood :)

7. I am a bag and shoe person for all ya know. I love big bags and ballet flats too.

8. I am the beach bum who never learn and will never ever learn how to swim, awww how about surfing? Well, If Luke Landrigan will voluntarily teach me how I will consider the big waters!

9. I was totally deprived of sweets and anything cold during my entire childhood because of my recurring tonsillitis and I had my 5th bday celebrated at a hospital in Cavite.

10. I am a good cook acc to my friends and co-workers but never tried cooking pancit all my life.

11. I am snob acc to people who doesn’t know me well; I am mataray to people who dislikes me (I don’t care duh!). Ask my real friends they would say “Sweet, but Tough & Domineering!

12. I’m half Ox and Tiger --I am a hard worker and down-to-earth but can be stubborn and obstinate at times.

13. It’s hard for me to forgive and forget, I am no saint.

14. I have few secrets shared with my closest girlfriends and they promise to keep it until the day that I die (wooo..morbid!)

15. I would love my name change to Alexandra or Alessandra Martina.




2 comments:

  1. From: kotz92
    Subject: Re: [January is my month!] It’s not 10 but 15 Random Things about LNA!
    Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:24 PM

    nothing mentioned about being a "good" drinker? :-)
    kampai!

    ReplyDelete