Monday, May 18, 2009

purple oven

the purple what? not literally and physically in all purple like the hopia corporation in binondo but i tell you this purple completed my sunday and my weekend too. after four days of sickness finally Oliver treated me a drive to Oranbo, Pasig this afternoon and guess what?? we went to the "Purple Oven" bakeshop which i heard had been Starbucks' cake and pastry supplier --my first taste of purple oven was Feb 2008 when Jingky and I had the chance to pre-order a cheesecake thru his husband's co-worker in Accenture and then i heard a lot of this from my social affiliation, GT of course!

well, cakes are reasonably priced (to say yes compared to Starbucks) and they all look so heavenly, heavenly...i cannot imagine what i felt earlier when i walked at their shop seeing all the cake at their display chiller i had a hard time picking one. later, i settled for the cake very common to my eyes which is the Chocolate Dome Cake. the same cake Che and I purchased last New Year at Starbucks Tagaytay for P995.00 (ssshhh...we got it for P680.00 lang kanina!) i'll have the list of cakes scanned tomorrow and probly post it here. --email me for copy :)

for now, feast your eyes on this delectable Chocolate Dome!

Give. Live. Love


The Purple Oven Corporation
#63 St. Peter St.,
Brgy. Oranbo, Pasig City
Tel. 631-4221/ 910-1363/ 910-1364



No comments:

Post a Comment