Monday, July 13, 2009

Tokyo Tokyo dinner...

Last Saturday right after my workshop, Oliver and I went at Robinsons Pioneer to have an early dinner. Though I was so undecided again on where and what to eat, Oliver remained patient to give in to my tantrums. I don't exactly know what I want, I considered Max's, Mongolian Stop and Mr. Choi. Until finally, we decided for Tokyo Tokyo. It's been a while since we last dined at this japanese fastfood. I missed their red iced tea, and california maki. The set we ordered was Pork Tonkatsu Sumo Meal. It is actually good for two: breaded pork, steamed rice, yasai, red iced tea. I also ordered 1 Beef Ninja Wraps and 12pcs California Maki. That was my first time to taste the Ninja Wraps, and it was a disppointment. They use dough (bread like) instead of fresh pita wraps. The maki looks so good but were full enough to get a bite of this. We asked the crew to have it wrapped for us.

On our way home, I was remiscin' old Piltel days, old Tokyo Tokyo restaurant in Greenbelt 1 --we were regulars of this wayback late 90's. See how time flies? I am officially eating in Tokyo Tokyo for a decade now.

Tokyo Tokyo: red iced tea, california maki, ninja wraps, pork tonkatsu

By the way, they have an on-going promo. It says you'll get 8-pc California Maki for 2 orders of Sumo Meal or Sumo Remix (single receipt purchase only).


No comments:

Post a Comment