Friday, April 24, 2009

about today...

today i had a long day, and this day isn't over yet...

i woke up past 6:30am and thank God for another day, had my usual routine --the 45 minutes bath (which Oliver had always complain), the morning breakfast (if there is an available one, lucky today i have some omelette...) and a short play with my Bea before i finally get dressed. Oliver dropped me to work around 9:00am and started my lengthy day with a twist of my emotions... even before i hit my bed last night i've been so thinking of something about work, perhaps more of the people i work with. i feel so betrayed and i feel so low, just when i thought everything is ok and smooth because of my being silent and patient --to date, i never used authority on them neither my being strict and hard. i've been so powerless when it comes to them and i never expect them either to God me...you know i am not this kind of sup who would love to be tagged as boss. i started small so i know how to vow my head and what's happening now is very disappointing for me. my expectations are all wrong, i should have trust less and use a little of my authority from the very start. i'd really want to spill what's on my mind at this moment but i would still keep it for now. it won't do any good to curse someone anyway...

enough of that ill feeling...i want to kill someone today, lol! i was expecting 3 boxes of Royce but unfortunately not even a single box had arrived...my sweet addiction will make me a murderer! hehehe...the good thing is Oliver had sold the car we are selling, yey! i had a good feedback from Nokia as well and Oliver and I would have good dinner later.

Lord, thank you for bringing the best in me everyday!





No comments:

Post a Comment