Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wordless Sunday...

it's all me the whole weekend, and my wonderful Bea. Oliver went to Ilocos last friday night and i need to stay this time...it's too expensive to travel back and forth. anyway, all saturday was spent doing household chores. in the morning, i cooked our (Bea and mine of course) food for the entire day --paksiw na bangus with ampalaya and patola with misua. then i cleaned all Bea's bits and pieces, and ended up brushing the floorboards. after my afternoon nap, i washed all our laundry since we do not have any trusted laundry house yet after Cleaners shut operation last feb. whew! i hardly can't remember the last time i touched our laundry...in between those activity i would connect to the net to check my online accounts including this blogging thing and my stress reliever ebay shopping! hehehe...hey, i will be going out for a walk this afternoon. have a blessed sunday everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment