Sunday, December 13, 2009

Conti's dinner & pre-shopping...

My sister, Che celebrated her birthday three days late with the whole family except for my Oliver, who made a weekend trip to Ilocos that weekend. Anyway, shortly before our Sta. Rosa trip I took some photos of little Pao who gamely posed for a few shots :)

a bit shy daw

Pao's signature smile :)

Paseo 4

We decided for the newly opened Conti’s branch at Nuvali instead of Bag of Beans. It was because we were tempted to shop at the Outlet stores in Paseo de Sta. Rosa; actually, we did a little shopping...hehehe. I personally love going to Paseo, less crowd and good bargains. Though the outlets does not offer a wide range of selections and stocks as well still every trip is worth our penny. How can you go wrong with a year round 20-30% discount on Havaianas pair? For a flip-flop addict like me this is a big big thing!

expanding to cater more outlet shoppers

Other outlet stores include Levis and Dockers, Adidas, Nike, Crocs and Sisley. In addition, a new building stood as the Paseo 4, which houses the Debenhams and Marks & Spencers outlet. Oh my! Such great stores and I wish they would put up more shops soon.

Sam and Tatay at Debenhams Outlet

Nanay & Ate Eva (our new house helper)

After few rounds and photo ops at Paseo de Sta. Rosa...

we head straight to Nuvali for dinner. Yey!

Che’s treat for everyone was an appetizing dinner at Conti’s.

On our table. Shanghai Bites P110.00+, we had two orders of this as our appetizer. Followed by Apple Potato Salad P150.00+, oh! I forgot if we had an order of soup, normally we have because the kids love it.

Entrees followed, Che & Arman both had Roast Beef with mashed potato P245.00+

Sam and Ate Eva had American Grilled Ribs with garlic rice P225.00+. Tender and yummy! I love how it was marinated and grilled.

I had Baked Prawns with crab salad and japanese rice P295.00

The prawns were a little but overcooked, but the cheese toppings was a sure hit for a cheese lover like me.

This crab salad was perfect! I would definitely do this at home, yum!

Nanay had Chicken Pastel with garlic rice P180.00+ and Tatay had Sinigang sa Miso-Salmon Head P295.00, which I missed to take photos because they started to eat soon as the food were served.

It was a very filling dinner, kita naman di ba? And Oliver missed this family happening...sigh!

Che & Arman with the kids...happy birthday again sis!

and thank you for the wonderful treat, we truly enjoy this day!

Before leaving Nuvali, Sam and I had this photo with those creative Christmas lanterns made of empty Coke bottles. By the way, Nuvali is another Ayala property, which is best described as Evoliving. Evoliving, a way of life that promotes intelligent and systematic care for the environment, enriches the community, and values its people.

And our take home box contained this mouth-watering Mango Tart P680.00, which I bought for dessert. However, I found it unreasonable and kinda odd that Conti’s will charge us another 20% if we will consume this at the resto.


We head our way, dropped by at Alulod and gave my cousin’s, Irish a slice. Nice way to end a day, SHARE!




2 comments:

  1. I like their roast beef, baked salmon, chicken pie, linguine in pesto with seafood, fish kebabs and of course, the cakes-- Mango Bravo, Choco Overload and Turtle Pie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mango Bravo is superb! thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete