Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday shopping

A day after our Sta. Rosa trip to Paseo and Nuvali we went to Pavilion Mall in Binan, Laguna. This time we shopped for the kids at Guess outlet. This is what I love during the holidays, more shopping days and what I hate is you end up with unhappy feet and pocket too…lol!

Pavilion Mall is house to several outlet shops, Guess, Levis, and Bayo to name a few. I can only wish I were a mid size so I can haggle for more than a dozen Guess tee…hehehe. We got some items for Sam & Pao.

happy shoppers

Right after we dropped by at SM Dasmarinas before heading home. Che & Arman spent the next two hours at the Supermarket while Sam, Irish and I window shopped and had a little time for photo ops again…just what I needed to improve my shooting skills, subjects like them :)

Samantha

cousin Irish

emotionless water bottle


We arrived home past 8pm and I continued to photo shoot my loot!

Take a sneak peek –

Nanay's new Havaianas, which I bought at Paseo

Charles & Keith, which I bought in Boni High a week ago.

More shopping days to come, expecting more finds that are fab :)

No comments:

Post a Comment