Saturday, December 26, 2009

On the twelfth day of Christmas

It’s Christmas Day! And I was forced to wake up early to witness the kid’s open their Christmas presents.


I remember our childhood, when Che and I would do the same on Christmas morning. I thank my parents for introducing us the Santa spirit, oh well! I don’t really care if it’s just make believe, for me Santa would always be there to make little kid’s wish come true.


Together with the kids our canine housemates was dressed up for the big day. Bea and Shen were so adorable on their cutie shirts.

Later on Christmas Day, we drove to Tagaytay with Irish, Joel & Jenna with their kids Aejna & Juliene. As repeat of last year, we would gather over a round of coffee at Starbucks in spite of the big crowd.

As sneak peek of our Christmas all-together.


We went home almost midnight and before we went to bed, we had a few photos of this special day again.


The twelve days of Christmas isn’t over yet….Merry Christmas and God Bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment