Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary Hon!

Dec 13 marked our 4th Wedding Anniversary and every year we try to celebrate it as simple as we could. Though we thought of dining at Outback (because of the GCs I won on an online promo), we skipped and settle for Sbarro’s pizza and pasta. That is all I wanted now, so walang kokontra…lol! Good thing Oliver did not insist going to a Chinese resto again.

clockwise: Green Salad, Chicago White, Baked Ziti and Tiramisu --everything taste so good and delectable!


Anyway, thank you to those who dearly remember our wedding date. It was like yesterday when we had our “I do’s” at Our Lady of Lourdes Church Tagaytay City.


I love you Hon and thank you for giving in always to my tantrums :)


4 comments:

  1. wow, this reminds me that in 3 weeks time, my wife and i will be celebrating our anniversary too. and i haven't planned anything yet, haha! glad to know you had a happy one!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had one though it was not a lavish celebration; just the thought of us together spending time on weekends is something i always look forward. have a happy anniversary too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ❤ Sbarro's white pizza and baked ziti w/ tomato sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always favored Sbarro’s baked ziti too :)

    ReplyDelete