Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas is around the corner.

When we passed by Ayala Avenue last Saturday night, I was delighted to see the Christmas lanterns lighted. It was an early greeting from the Ayala’s and this thing excites me more than anything else – the Christmas Holidays!

Today officially starts the “ber” months, and for me this day starts the countdown for Christmas! Though it’s a bit early to make wishes and gift list, or even organize a holiday vacay, party or get-together I started writing mine as early as today so I will not be missing anything at all.

Last year I asked Oliver as early as August for a new timepiece, and I got it a week before Christmas. This year I want a new timepiece (again), a TechnoMarine MoonSun but I know it’s too expensive. I could settle for Cruise model anyway :)

The second option is a pair of gold Rositas earrings :)

You see I only ask gifts from my husband because I don’t expect family and friends to shop for me unless it’s their free will. Nevertheless, I would be willing to receive new havies as Christmas present (size 39/40 please…hehehe).

I have a partial Gift List for people dear to me but this still unofficial.

For my parents, I want to give them a new wedding bond. Will probably check Ongpin for this.
For Arman & Che, I have no idea yet but will pretty come up with something unique of course.
For Sam & Paolo, the usual I shop clothes for them and a unique toy would do.
For my in-laws, will probably send them a mobile phone.
For my office friends, and family relatives will send them box of goodies.
For Bea and Shen, a new wardrobe, and a trip to the beach (hopefully)
For my dear Oliver, a new toy honey. It’s a surprise!

Included on my planning is a trip down south (CamSur) by October, then a road trip going to the north (Ilocos) by November. Come December I want to experience the laid-back Cebu trip or another trip to Baguio with the entire family. I hope even only one of this vacay adventures would happen soon :)

Family & friends gathering will surely be part of my calendar. Then we need to come up with a grand garage sale by early December. Moreover, with anticipation we can continue our small charity works before Christmas time.

Feel the spirit everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment