Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sarap to the Bones!

I was four year old when I first dined at Max’s and it was the celebration of a cousin's wedding. I was so delighted when a whole chicken was placed on our table; it was really something for me then. To my excitement, I even asked my parents if we could finish that. Funny, but we did!

I remember also when I was still attending secondary school and my sister, Che was then in grade school then our parents will treat us to this eatery every time we get a special recognition from school. Though the only Max’s branch near us that time was the Roxas Blvd. branch, we still get to celebrate most occasions here. Max’s restaurant is my family’s all-time favorite place to eat until now.

Despite the rise of fast food chains offering fried chicken, baked chicken and roasted chicken, Oliver and I continue to savor the S to the B experience and this is what we had last Sunday….

Hototay soup, with shrimps and molo (P107.00)

Spring Whole Chicken, (P293.00) and Fresh Lumpia Ubod (P52.00)

It was a quick dinner at the Mall of Asia, after we found out that Yakimix is not yet open (MOA branch). How do you like Max’s chicken anyway?




2 comments: