Friday, September 25, 2009

Tayong Dalawa ends...

I started this post at my office desk before I left Greenhill’s earlier, and again it’s Friday. I asked Oliver not to pick me up tonight because I plan to go home early and watched the final telecast of “Tayong Dalawa”. I am giving up Friday eat-out this time to be part of this nationwide phenomenon ending of a 9-month-old teleserye. This is something I cannot afford to miss, people at the office will surely talk about it on Monday and I don’t want to be left out :)


"Tayong Dalawa" is a story of two PMAer JR and Dave, who was friends and later on discovered their families’ dark secret. They found out that they were twin brothers. The story evolves about how they battle the war between their maternal family and their battle over the same girl, which is Audrey. It was a love-hate relationship between Audrey-Dave, Dave-JR, Marlene-Ingrid, Lola Gets-Mamita, JR-Ramon-Dave, Gretta-Audrey. Everyone was given a vital role and many of us can relate because the story is very near to reality. It can happen as we juggle and struggle in life everyday. The vanity of being rich and glamorous was perfectly depict by the character of Ingrid Garcia and the odd side of being unfortunate and miserable was then given life by Marlene Dionisio.

Overall, the story taught us about the love of a family -- the love between siblings, and the undying love even after life. As it ends tonight, I went crying. I will be missing this at primetime bida. Oh my! Would there be a sequel of “Tayong Dalawa”. Now that is the big question after another Mrs. David Garcia came to life and this David Garcia III made the finale. Let’s all watch out folks :)

I salute and thank you ABS CBN for this wonderful teleserye!


No comments:

Post a Comment