Sunday, September 6, 2009

Idle for a day...

Like I told you, I went to work yesterday with my team. We spent the whole day moving out old files from our cabinets, and boxed up most of them so we can send it at the storage area in Pasig. Anyway, we had Yoshinoya for lunch and KFC for dinner. I was literally tired and exhausted, and went to sleep early. That ends my Saturday.

Well, today I managed to stay home after several attempts of going to the mall earlier. My body aches, and the gloomy weather is “so nakakatamad” so I decided to sleep this afternoon. I know it’s not the usual weekend for me, but I am thankful I survived today without spending even a single centavo...yey! That’s really something for me to be happy. The “ber” month just barely started and everyone looks forward on the coming holidays. And whenever I think of it, I know it will be another month long of spending hard earned money so I need to save (a little will do..). I need to save so I can shop gifts for family and friends. And I need to save for this trip early next year. Lastly, I need to save for 2011 even if 2010 is just coming in next year :)

Tomorrow, we might drive to Makati because I have some errands to do. For now, let us all have dinner. Enjoy my Pork Sinigang, which I cooked earlier for Oliver. He is nursing a bad cold since Friday so I think something like this would make him well pretty soon.


A blessed Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment