Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Late Post: Busiest Sunday (Sep 20)

Sunday was generally the busiest day of our long weekend.

Oliver and I went at Henry’s father wake in Calumpang in the morning. By the way, Henry was my classmate in high school.

Then there we go, right after lunch, we drive to Cita Italia in Imus for Rhoda’s birthday. Rhoda was a former co-worker/friend, Thea's sexy mama, who left the company last year to be a doting mom and wife. There we met my office friends. It was a sumptuous lunch-merienda, which everyone enjoyed. Thank you to Rhoda and Mhel for the warm welcome.

Later that day, we (Oliver and I) together with my office friends drive to Summit Ridge Promenade in Tagaytay. And we spent the next two hours over coffee and chitchats.

L-R: Minerva, Jam, L, Ana, Jing

And this completed my day!

Bannoffee Pie P105.00 and tall Cafe Mocha


OT: I was not so impressed with the Bannofee Pie; I still loved the Dome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment