Monday, February 1, 2010

Blue Cross starts off

Driving to Makati always excites me; it really does :) maybe just because of my feeling at home to every corner of this city…lol! And consequent to this feeling is the discount shopping I always look forward during this months.

After Sunday brunch, Oliver and I head towards Ayala Center to check Debenhams sale. Did I tell you I was there last Tuesday before my date with G and G at G. However, the sale that time was at 50% only, and this is what I was waiting for, further markdown at 70%. Yes, Blue Cross Sale had started since Friday and I am a little bit late of two days by yesterday…sigh! Anyhow, I did not waste time upon our arrival I hurriedly check the item I got last Tues. The price drop to P660 from my buy price at P990 (original tag price is around 2 thou), oh my! It did disappoint me for a moment but not too long because my size was already out of hand then, so, I was still saved by my impulsiveness…hehehe.

Oliver and I shopped for ourselves this time. I got some Red Herring and Maine office pants for a real bargain price and some few undergarments while Oliver happily went home with his Mantaray pullover jackets.

It took us almost three hours before finally we went out of the store and head towards Figaro Glorietta for some light snack.

Then we’re off to SM to buy mattress for Che and for my father-in-law. Luckily, we scored a Buy One Take One promo and even made use of our SM Advantage points to purchase the mattresses.

I so love Sunday!

Note to Myself: Oh, I need another trip to Debenhams this week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment