Saturday, February 6, 2010

i am a bag person too...

I personally love bags, big bags to be exact. Why? It is because I want to carry all my things on it every time I am on the go, and maybe because it fits my personality as well, definitely you would agree :)

Aside from its big and roomy space, the brand and style is something I consider. Let say I go for the mid range brands of bags, those that is not too pricey yet I can attest on the sturdiness. Those that are not too formal neither too sporty; something I can use at the office or even during ordinary weekends. The color is something I am particular too, most of those bags I have comes in one tone only. No big logo, no big buttons or buckles and should have standard pockets and zip.

Let me share my recent acquired sacks :)

My recently won item from eBay, Nine West Undercover Hobo Bag.

December purchase from eBay too. Old navy Women's Faux-Leather Trim Canvas Totes. I got these in two colors, the other one is in brown.

Now, I am after a hobo Chaps, an RL plaid or a NineWest flip. Still, I wish to have even one Coach Signature Zoe or a Hampton Satchel soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment