Monday, February 1, 2010

at Figaro

Still about Sunday, after paying our items at Debenhams Oliver and I went on to Glorietta to fill our empty stomach. He was a bit complaining already so I told him so that every time we shop eating wouldn’t be on my priority…hehehe. But then, I know he needs a little treat to satisfy his complaining innards.

I decided for Figaro Coffee Company to save on…lol! Remember the P500 GC I won from a blog promo, well, finally I made use of it. Thanks again to Fran for this wonderful treat.

Our set…

Oliver had 16oz Café Mocha P125.00 while I had an Iced Mocha of the same size, same price too. Of course, coffee is far from the aroma of Starbucks selection, which we frequent but was just right.

We had two orders of Smoked Farmer’s Ham Focaccia at P160++, this made Oliver’s day and completed mine too. The focaccia bread is fresh as well as the fillings, greens, ham and cheese. I felt eating healthy and all that.

Oliver always craves for something sweet, so, we decided for a Chocolate Coffee Muffin P55 to complete our set. The muffin was ordinary except that it is not too sweet for me, which is a perfect match of a brewed coffee.

That goes Sunday, our love affair with good buys and good food.

I want to try their Breakfast selection pretty soon :)

2 comments:

  1. their grilled chicken sandwich is yummy :)

    i heard their pasta ala carlo is a must-try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the pasta seems delicious but i haven't tried it yet. will take your words the next time we dine at figaro. thanks.

    ReplyDelete