Sunday, February 21, 2010

i survive...

Weekend is almost over and gladly I survived it without Oliver’s presence again. I surpassed the urged of my feet to go out and shop…lol! So how was my weekend? I did not blog anything at all but I spend a lot of time blog hopping. I was on facebook most of the time. I put a lot of items on my eBay’s watch list. I cooked. I organized. I shoot some. And played with Bea in betweens those doings.

The evidence, it’s all here…


My cooking on Saturday night, steamed tilapia and mango salad.

It was an appetizing dinner despite my status -- eating alone.

Earlier today, I organized our closet, which I seldom do…, hehehe.


Like what I usually do, I love to color code our tees before placing them on their respective cabinets.

All of a sudden I realized that we badly need a bigger storage for our clothes.

This afternoon, while channel surfing I shoot some.


I caught Bea trying to get hold of her flush toy, which I purposely hung over :)

Then she posed for Momi, I asked her to hide her tongue, which she obliged...cute di ba?

I know this is not the usual weekend for me, but I can happily conclude that I had a productive weekend this time.

Happy Sunday evening and let me wish you all a beautiful Monday morning!

2 comments:

  1. hi, kate. she is so so adorable kaya we find it hard to resist on her tantrums...lol!

    ReplyDelete