Friday, October 2, 2009

Late Post: something from "frannywanny.com"

You see I love blog hopping and reading thoughts of fellow bloggers, much to say professional bloggers on my list. They inspire me to write better, to compose my thoughts, and to be more sensible on my post. And reading their writing paid off though I didn’t expect anything like it. I won on a recent promo run by Fran who owns and write for frannywanny.com. It was such a surprise that came to me when she texted me last Sep. 21 about me, winning on her 2nd Anniversary raffle promo. It was so nice of her to share her blessing every year to her reader and hopefully I can do the same soon (that is if people will starts to follow and appreciate my humble blog, c’mon leave some nice thoughts on my post, sorry but I will approve good ones only...hehehe).

So before Ondoy hit Manila last Saturday I received this package on my desk.

2GO Quick Pac came just in time

This is what I won, a limited edition eco-friendly bag and a P500 worth GC from Figaro. Yey!


Fran was so nice to enclose this card with her thank you message. Thank you too for being such a nice person. I would always be a fan of your foodie blog :)

sweet!

Despite the bad weather and our paranoia to incoming typhoon Pepeng, let me all wish you a happy weekend. Stay safe folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment