Sunday, October 4, 2009

the Sunday that was...

Today as planned, we went to MOA to attend the Pet Blessing, which was organized by PAWS. We were 30 minutes behind schedule but were caught by surprise when we arrived at the venue with no trace of any event happening anytime that day. Oliver asked the security guards and found out that it was postponed and will be held next Saturday (October 10). I was a bit disappointed with this cancellation and had a little regret of missing last night’s schedule in Boni High. I suddenly remember that Tiendesitas and Eastwood City would have the same Pet Blessing today so I asked Oliver to drive to Tiendesitas. We arrived past 1pm and instantly asked fellow dog owners about the schedule. Well, it was not really our day. The blessing was over, it was held an hour earlier. Though Eastwood City will have another schedule this afternoon, we did not take our chance. Anyway, we are now looking on the Oct 10 schedule.

Though our schedules are not so good today, I know our Bea was still happy that she was able to go out and drive around with us. And she met another lab earlier, which mom and dad was not able to get the name.

This is ??? which is 7mos only according to his human, he is very playful and adorable like Bea :)

this is dog X...

I know our girl’s excitement every time she will meet her kind, if only she could say to us if she could play longer I know she would beg us not to leave at once.


And if only I could buy more time spending times like this with her too, I would but you see Mom and Dad need to work. You know how I would always love “us” to have photos so that I can browse it repeatedly.

Oh god! I’m starting to get this dramarama over this post…hehehe. One thing is sure; Bea would always be our adorable baby.

Well, enough now. We went straight to West Rembo in Makati after that short trip to Tiendesitas. We almost forgot that it was their fiesta. We had late lunch at Manang Linda’s house (she is Oliver’s older sister).

We did not stay long because I was already sleepy and Bea is tired now. After our short good bye to Oliver’s siblings, we drive home and had a late afternoon nap.

I woke up past 7:30pm; Oliver and Bea were already downstairs. Instantly we had dinner, Bea had mechado (from Manang Linda) and we (Oliver & I) had some soft cinnamon rolls from Purple Oven, which we bought earlier.

Bought also banana loaf and assorted cafe cakes by 4, which we will consume for breakfast.


So much of this weekend for now. Work is due tomorrow and it will be another challenging week for us.


Have a splendid weekend ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment