Thursday, March 11, 2010

just tummy filling...

Just when I thought I would spend another weekend without Oliver, he surprised me on Sunday before daybreak. Instead of spending another full day at Ilocos, he traveled back to Manila so we can spend Sunday together, sweet! Thank you Honey!

So Sunday we spent the whole day lazing around the house, sleeping, and channel surfing and playing with Bea. Before dusk, we made a short trip to Makati to check some materials at Ace Hardware. Then later on, we pig out some dimsums at SM and bought something inexpensive but tummy filling.

Our best buys last weekend.

Ensaymada from Rustans Supermarket, pack of 6 for P53.00 only.

sobrang cheesy!

Chocolate Cake slice from Hungrypac, 3 slices for P125.00

sobrang chocolatey!

California Maki from SM, 6 pcs for P55.00. This is a little bit substandard….lol!

Puto Maki from SM, 6 pcs. For P65.00. Don’t expect too much on this too.

And for Bei, she had this Kabayan bread, which we bought at SM bakeshop.

I love the dimsums we consumed that day from Paotsin. I have no photos of it because I am not geared up with my rebel baby that time.

Btw, the rest of the photos were taken at home before the consumption process begins :)





4 comments:

  1. i think it's a sin to blog-hop here at an hour before midnight... kakagutom! hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, docgelo. thanks for drooling este dropping by here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love those ensaymadas too.. cheap but so good.. cheesy & buttery plus it stays soft once reheated if kept inside the fridge :D

    Agree with Hungrypac, cheap alternative to satisfy choco cake cravings. Haha.. but try Theobroma's too! :)

    Is the kababayan good? I like buying those form the neighborhood bakeries and I miss it so much. I see it in SM though it might not taste good so I haven't tried it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. try the one with pieces of ham too, kaya lang i notice lately laging mabilis maubos ensaymada nila.

    hungry pac is good, i wonder where is Theobroma?

    ReplyDelete