Tuesday, March 2, 2010

movie and dinner date with Nanay and Tita G

Over the weekend I did not spent too much time going online neither getting more sleep nor cooking or cleaning our small loft. This time I went out with my Nanay and Tita Gie. We went on a little thrift shopping at The Landmark, watched this Bea-John Lloyd movie “Miss You Like Crazy” at Glorietta 4 and,

ended our night with a sumptuous dinner at Outback. Everything was on Saturday, at least I could say it helped me for a while stop thinking about the week that passed – it was a momentary relief.

Anyway, it was a wonderful dinner so I am sharing it here.


The set we all enjoyed and shared – Dinner Menu

Our complimentary bread, which is warm and soft. By the way, this came with whipped butter.


I love its freshness! kaya lang the portion is a bit small for our group :)


Outback Nachos –Corn tortillas topped with homemade cheese sauce, sautéed ground lean pork, fresh lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapeno and bell peppers. Good for sharing. P399.00

Ribs on the Barbie – These fall-off-the-bone ribs are exactly the way ribs should be. Each half rack is seasoned and smoked to perfection, served with Aussie fries, coleslaw and baked beans. P499.00

Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo – Seasoned chicken and shrimp sautéed in olive oil and tossed with fresh herbs, fettuccine and a rich parmesan cream sauce. P369.00

The Bloomin’ Burger – A mouth-watering burger topped Outback’s own fried onion strings, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and our Secret Bloom sauce. P379.00

I could not contain much so we skipped the sweet part, now I regret we should have tried their Chocolate Thunder from Down Under.

Something that would make me come back? This, this…

Fast Lunch!

Drink Menu

Again, my thank you to Hit A Bargain! for running the Outback Steakhouse GC. It was really something big (for me)!

Very Satisfied Customers!

I wish to be back and feast on Big Ribs!

2 comments:

  1. this outback branch in glorietta was where my wife and i had our very first dinner date some decade ago! hahaha *nostalgic*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, docgelo. i love this branch compared to that in Acropolis. it is homey and service is faster :)

    ReplyDelete