Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding Update: Panganiban-Villa

This day in between my true job, I went on with my wedding planning activity for Joel and Irish wedding.

It is because last Sunday, Irish told me to scout for invitation supplier because unfortunately the one she was saying did not become visible so I need to super rush the invites this time by hook or by crook before the Holy Week. Hay! After a few exchanges of email yesterday and several run of proof reading this afternoon, finally I booked the invites.

Take a peek of how it would look like, I already sent the final copy for printing by 4:50pm earlier.

by http://www.invitationsbydiannetan.com/index.php

This is Dianne Tan's design. I am lucky to stumble upon her site through WeddingsAt Work. She was the answer to that super duper rush requirement :)

I booked 80pcs of gift tags too for the wedding favors, which we will be designing over the holidays.

And by the way, I already sent the design for the secondary sponsors -bridesmaid, candle, veil and cord sponsor.

for the Bridesmaid, this will be in yellow organzafor the secondary sponsors (candle, veil & cord) all coral/pink organza

for the little flower girls, they would wear yellows and pinks

And design for Nanay’s dress, which our “suki” dressmaker Del Garces would be designing. She would be in pink (??)

At the moment, I am scouting for photo and video package and budget is quite a challenge…whew!






2 comments:

  1. enjoy your wedding prep for your friend, elna!
    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from my IT inclined work, this is what I really love to do docgelo! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete