Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Fine Day, One Great Place… One Tagaytay Place

When asked,


“What do you think sets ONE TAGAYTAY apart from the rest of the hotels in
Tagaytay in terms of bonding together with family or friends?”

My response,

“Whenever I think of home, the closest I have in my mind will always be Tagaytay
City. Foremost, I spent all my childhood at the neighboring town, which is 10
minutes drive away from Tagaytay. The people, the food and the cold breeze I
grew up with are all what makes Tagaytay the ideal city for me.”

Read on,

These days driving to Tagaytay would always mean bonding with my family. Though my family has not experience yet the luxury of staying at One Tagaytay Place, I am pretty sure they would love the homey accommodation, which is evident for having spacious rooms for families – the 3 bedroom Penthouse suites is all perfect!

My family being partial to good food means dining out and discovering distinctive cooking, which is as good as my mother’s home style culinary talent. For us, this is the best bonding activity we all consider. At One Tagaytay, dining is an experience I am sure everybody would love to try.

On weekends lazing around is one thing that my family loves to do, a rewarding dip to a pool would loosen up the grudges of a busy week and a nurturing spa would likewise rejuvenate the energy and spirit, which the city life has taken away.

See how kid friendly they are? They have a kiddie pool for the little ones :)


On nightfall, a good recap of the day would be at the living area. The LCD TV, which we do not have at home, would be entertaining for my sister kids this time. And the private balcony would be fine for my parents who love the fresh air while having small talks.

And probably the Wi-Fi access is more than enough to complete my stay.

More than OTP’s luxurious accommodation and state of the art facilities, their one of a kind service is their plus factor.


One Tagaytay Place maybe relatively new to Tagaytay’s line up of hotel catering both to foreign and local tourist but not to belittle among its competitors, they offer that different excellence in customer satisfaction. I believe so, those commendations from their customer, it is very rare to find a hotel that suit all your needs. Moreover, it is always a challenge to make your guest enjoy their stay from the food, the cozy room and dedicated staff. What makes One Tagaytay a standout? The warm accommodation of their hotel staff is on top of the list. It is undeniable, the testimonials of their guest is enough to convince me too that staying at One Tagaytay is value for your money.

The next time you plan your family or friend weekend get away, choose the best stop at Tagaytay these days. One Tagaytay Place will definitely cater to all your needs, the home away from home. So I wish to win this clip and spend a luxurious One Fine Day with my family at this One Great Place…definitely at One Tagaytay Place.

For more info and reservation please click HERE.






2 comments:

  1. what a nice place!
    the food looks tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, docgelo. this is nothing compared to the authentic sushi platter you have there :)

    ReplyDelete