Thursday, April 8, 2010

faithful service

It was February of 2000 when I first stepped at Limketkai applying for some clerical position. I was jobless then and all I have in mind is to land somewhere; and make new beginnings after the telecom scam-merging-buy-out issue from previous employment.

The employment process went on another month and finally when MTR, my former boss and mentor, interviewed me I thought she would not get me at all. There was no connection and I felt empty after the interview, there was no hope that moment. A week after, I was told I was hired. That made me jumps a little because I badly needed a job. Before Holy Week of that year, I went on my first day at ICS and from that day on my life became different.


Ten years flies so fast and today I was surprised to receive an appreciation note from the President.

It was overwhelming even more if there was cash incentive…hehehe. Actually, there is but I have to wait until February of 2011 for the recognition of the service awardees.

For now, these words are enough to say my loyalty goes to the company who accepted me and believe in my capacities from day one to this date.






No comments:

Post a Comment