Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

We stayed home the entire morning and skipped meat during meals. In short, the whole family abstains from what is being asked today. Late afternoon, we drive to Tagaytay but not to dine, not to sip a cup of coffee neither lazing around Summit Ridge or somewhere else. We pay the Pink Sisters convent a visit. I don’t exactly remember the last time I went there and I don’t even remember the petition I had before. It felt good to be back after so many years.

This time I had my petition again and I wished they will come in my way soon, sabi ni Sam come true daw, maybe it was what she wrote on her petitions…lol!

We also visited Angel’s Hills and said our prayers. Then off we went home. Good Friday this year is definitely different from the previous years Oliver and I had. I missed the Ilocos road trip but given all the blessings, I guess Holy Week is the time to be content on whatever we have and enjoying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment