Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding Update (6): Panganiban-Villa

Saturday, we had another trial make up at a local salon at the town plaza. Though I have already set in mind that our last resort would be Barbie, which is by the way my stylist I tried it to Che’s recommendation.

Bebot is the hairstylist, whom Che had known through her classmate and friend Jodie way back from high school. I was hesitant at first because I find his work too slow, but later on convinced that he had this we were all looking for! We immediately booked him after deciding overnight.

softer eye make-up

hairstyle would be different from this after discussing what we actually like

And this set would not be complete without the trial pictorials of the bride.

By the way, we skipped the pre-nup shoot since video editing will take some time. Catering was so, so… we left the decision to Irish and family.

We still have small details to prepare before the big day and I am crossing my fingers everything would be smooth on April 18.





No comments:

Post a Comment