Friday, April 2, 2010

megamall-ing

After the early cut-off of work last Wednesday afternoon, I met up with my sister, Che at Megamall instead of going to Ayala Center as I originally planned that day. Like, I told friends I never like going to Megamall merely because it gets me tired going around from Bldg A and B. Anyway, I am already there so no sense to complain. I went through the dresses at SM Department store looking for something wearable for my cousin, Irish wedding.

So, you think this one is okay enough.

I somehow like the detail of this little black dress; the simplicity makes this one a standout.

Unfortunately, they do not have my size…sigh! I went home empty, hopefully they have my size in SM Makati and I had better check it soon.

After a few rounds, Che and I went to some shoe store.

We spotted this, dainty, white sandals. This would be perfect for Friday wear!

It was not really my day :( it is the last pair and it was Che’s size. She instantly bought it.

I am starting to feel sick this time, last week pa kase yan! Che would always end up with a good bargain…Lord, do not make me spend lavishly this time please.

Then, it took us almost an hour at the taxi stand before finally our turn came. Can you imagine the boredom I had, buti na lang they have free wifi so I took advantage of it.

These tired feet cannot lie and if only they can speak up and complain. Imagine what they will say :)





No comments:

Post a Comment