Sunday, April 25, 2010

picture perfect

Finally, the trip to Sir George happened yesterday. And though the trip took us about an hour or so it was all worth it.

I was attended right away with that extra VIP treatment

The whole process was tedious, I salute how these hair stylists came so accommodating in spite of the long hours they spent doing my hair.

Shampoo

Blow Dry

Application of Perming Lotion

Rinse Off

Blow Dry

Use of Hair Rod-Straight

Application of Neutralizer

Rinse Off

Blow Dry

Another use of Hair Rod-Straight

Hair Trim and Styling

The result,

No, I did not have that hair coloring treatment.

I gave rebonding a try, undeniably silky and super straight hair!

Now tell me, can I pass the way girls in hair commercial look? hehehe…dream on!

I love my hair now though I need to do a little sacrifice, as I need to keep my hair away from shower for the next three days. My sister says that is the price of beauty and I totally agree.

Oh, by the way. You may want to ask the package…, it costs P6, 000.00 without the styling and I got everything FREE.

Thanks to Sig, who was Oliver’s big boss before, and currently owned the salon!






No comments:

Post a Comment