Friday, April 30, 2010

to-do-list and my sweet cravings

It's Friday once again and tomorrow is the start of another long weekend away from work…yehey! Though the announcement was kind of late to plan anything, at least I would have plenty of time lazing around.

I wanted to drive home to Cavite but for sure, Oliver would say no, so, never mind I will not insist anyway. I created a short to-do-list this weekend to guide my tickly foot…

Shop a little: Maybe I will give Greenhills Shopping Center a visit over the weekend or a possible trip to Pasig at the Gingersnaps Sale :)

Dine somewhere: I would love to try Ristras for their heavily filled Mexican Burrito or Frazzled Cook for their Seafood Paella

Give Bea a walk: Planning it on Sunday night at Boni High, I will not tell our little girl yet oh, I mean big. because she may got too excited. For now, let's keep it a secret :)

That would be for now unless something more interesting and feasible comes along over the weekend.

I will leave you with my sweet cravings too this time (photos from our last Starbucks visit)

Chocolate Old Fashioned Doughnut

A slice of Chocolate Cake


Have a sweet weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment