Monday, April 5, 2010

Wedding Update (3): Panganiban-Villa

During last year’s Black Saturday, we were hitting the crowded beach of Matabungkay and it was all fun even if we made a daytrip only. This time we chose to stay close to home the entire Holy Week and spent most of this vacation preparing the resources for Irish and Joel’s wedding.

Next on our to-do-list was the trial make-up. Though I had my personal choice of hairstylist for weddings, I consider the locals this time because of proximity and availability. My sister, Che recommends Joy, whom she frequent at Indang. After a few discussions on the style of make up, Joy started the make over.

The session took in less than an hour. Take a peek of his mastery here.

I asked for the nude make up, which is necessary for brides.

Che appealed to have the eyebrows a little lighter for the soft effect.

And the lips to a lighter shade too, no dark colors please…

Overall, the make up is okay. However, was not satisfied of the imaginary hairstyle because he said I know that hairstyle already. My hairstylist Barbie cannot compromise that one thing especially during trail make-ups. Anyway, we have this week to decide.

Irish on getting a radiant smile for the big day, practice pa ‘day!





No comments:

Post a Comment