Monday, August 3, 2009

Foggy Tagaytay.

After a month, finally we had time to visit my family in Cavite last weekend. Oliver, Che and I woke up early last Saturday to drive upland; and enjoy the cold breeze and foggy surroundings. We decided to use the SLEX to avoid traffic, and the bumpy Aguinaldo Highway.

In less than an hour, we reached Sta. Rosa exit going to Tagaytay. Something caught my attention along the highway near Paseo de Sta. Rosa –Contis is now in Nuvali! This is great! We can now enjoy delectable breakfast and brunch. I am planning of visiting soon probably on my parent’s anniversary.

As I told you, I love road trips. In addition, I love early morning drive going to Tagaytay. I like those side stops. We had a few last times: Santa Rosa highway for the boiled Japanese corn, Mahogany Market for the fresh beef, and Le Coeur de France, Robinsons Supermarket for freshly baked bread. I would definitely not get tired of seeing Tagaytay and its beauty.

all foggy and cold...

Oh! By the way, Bea was with us. She was too sleepy the whole drive so I was not able to get a good photo of her.

Overall, it was a fun-filled weekend for us! I hope all of you had a good one too.




No comments:

Post a Comment