Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunday is...

…at the Blue Cross Sale of Debenhams.

I told you, weekend is not over yet. Yesterday night we were able to drive at Rustan’s Makati to check out the further reductions at Debenhams. I really want something from our last visit last week but prices were still higher then.

What makes me sleepless is this black court shoes. I love to have this, I really do Honey…hehehe. Its so flexi and cosy! And I still have my size :)

Black Court Shoes

Well, I went home without those shoes but was half-satisfied with these purchases. I got two new halter-top, which I got at 70% off. I had it in pink and in army green.



The sale will run until August 29, and I still have two more weeks to convince Oliver about those shoes, wish me luck :)




No comments:

Post a Comment