Monday, August 24, 2009

NathanielS Buko Pandan

Last week our insurance agent handed me this cold box. I thought it was a frozen cake or any of its kind, and had even thought of it as a half-gallon ice cream. After he left, I was delighted to see this apple green box and inside is the plastic container with label Buko Pandan. Perfect timing for lunchtime, I can share some to my office friends.

NathanielS Buko Pandan, is very similar to our homemade buko pandan but its super creamy and not too sweet at all. By the way, I back read some articles from fellow bloggers and found out that NathanielS’ is proudly Kapampangan made. I would definitely love to visit their store and enjoy this delectable dessert again.

creamy, all cream...yum!



NathanielS
Km 69 Olongapo-Gapan Road, Dolores City,
San Fernando Pampanga

NathanielS
# 39 Talayan Street, Talayan Village
Quezon City

NathanielS (newly opened branch)
ITC Commercial Complex, Panay corner Timog
Quezon City



2 comments: