Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday recap

Our S & S was not a so busy day for us and here is a short recap of what have been.

Wake up a bit late yesterday, and then head to our direct selling biz but before doing so, we had a quick stop-over-breakfast at Madison Square, Pioneer. We chose Binalot over Lydia's Lechon because I was thinking it was too early to feast on something oily and sinful. And my fascination to Binalot dishes over the years never ended. I just love the idea of eating on “dahon ng saging”, which is the old-fashioned way of pack lunch during my parent’s time, and the salted egg and tomato make a perfect combi for these Pinoy classics.

One more thing that caught my attention yesterday was the all-Filipino theme of the place. Take a sneak peek.


The all time Pinoy-favorites were brought to a unique intensity with its catchy label such as Anytime Inihaw na Baboy, Bistek Walastik, Bongga Longganisa, Tapa Rap Sarap, Viva Tocino, Sisig na Makisig, Fiesta Adobo, Pride Tilapia, Sinigang with a Bang, and No Bone Daing na Bangus.

I had the Bongga Longganisa, and Oliver had Anytime Inihaw na Baboy. P70/each.

Oliver asked if I want an order of leche plan, I refuse because I am saving some space for a Zagu All Natural Mango. I had a grande before Oliver dropped me home.

Since it’s month end, Oliver had to work while I stayed home the entire afternoon. He picked me around 7pm and went straight to Rustan’s. Guess what I got from Debenhams last day of sale??? I went home with these pairs –

I got the court shoes in light brown instead of black

and had this pointed court shoes in black.


I am the happiest, weee! Finally, I had a peaceful sleep. Thank you Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment