Monday, August 3, 2009

Goofing on Sunday.

It was already Sunday, and still there were a number of heavy downpours throughout the day. All of us, at home, were too sluggish to go out. Sam wanted us to drive at Summit Ridge to have a good tasting coffee, and enjoy the free wireless connection. Maybe, if the rain had stopped a bit we could have pushed and give in to her request. We content ourselves watching anything on TV; and feasting over Crispy Pata, Lechon Kawali and Beef Caldereta. No questions on how big our appetite can be.

Late afternoon, I decided to play with the kids. We had some story telling, and while doing so I played with my cam. Voila! We had a small photo shoot and Pao was very comfortable to smile and candidly pose for me. Sam gave me a lively stance. Che and Bea eventually joined us –we had nothing but all fun!

siblings, Sam and Paolo

say cheese!

cheery!

I wish we can do this more often, I only wish Indang is just a 30 minutes drive to Mandaluyong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment