Friday, August 7, 2009

A Surprise Party for Jing!

I was supposed to attend a birthday party tonight but decided not to come. The party is for Jing’s 29th birthday, and her sister Ahre was the one who gave it. I find no significance at all in celebrating the 29th because traditionally it should be on the 25th birthday. Anyway, they may have reasons for celebrating such.

Hey, did you notice the invite? Read between the lines ---it’s a Potluck party! What’s your stand on this? Mine is unscrupulous for some reasons. Though we are now observing the westernized culture, potluck is still not acceptable especially for people who are not so closely related. We do potluck during occasions where we just want to get together and make merry.

I do not want to sound bitter..lol! I wish Jing the happiest birthday :)

it's a parteee!




2 comments:

  1. ooooppppssss...sori but i think u read it wrong. hi ms elna! hehe. jing here.
    it's not really a potluck. what i know is that the dinner was on ar and on len, my cousin.
    ar never asked the visitors to bring any food. she just told them to bring gifts though. hehe
    why on my 29th? i dunnoh. she just felt like giving me a surprise party. ayos noh??!? cool!
    and oh, tnx for your wish!.....it came true! it was indeed one of my happiests! *wink-wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was not. Sorry, If I may have read it differently. Happy Birthday again :)

    ReplyDelete