Monday, August 3, 2009

Is it Goodah!!!

Last Friday night, Oliver and Che arrived a bit late in Limketkai to pick me up. My stomach was already complaining, and nothing was specific on where to dine. It’s like going around town, back and forth. We first thought of Liberty Center and its KFC branch but eventually decided not. Then we drive to Mandaluyong and thought of Ben’s Burger in Barangka Drive but eventually passed. I had thoughts of Yellowcab, or Shakey’s or going back to Secret Recipe but none of those places were so inviting. Then, I asked Oliver to drive at the new Madison Square in Pioneer. I was thinking Yoo-hoo BBQ but eventually give up when I saw the huge crowd. We drive further to Pioneer Center, and almost dined at Chowking but really it’s not what I want. Then, I remembered this fast food at Shaw Blvd which was a frequent dining place way back my Piltea days. Goodah!!! The home of “si” foods for me.

I was excited to taste the old set I used to eat at Goodah!!! but had forgotten its name. It’s like deep-fried spareribs, crunchy and tasty –Ribsi! I ran through their wall mount menu and placed 2 order of Miti Ribsi with egg (for Oliver and me), while Che had a combo of Goto and Tokwa. I enjoyed how they cooked the Ribsi and pairing it with vinegar was perfect. Oliver was satisfied with their serving, and Che had enjoyed her hot goto too. We all shared the generous amount of tokwa dipped in vinegar and soy sauce. It was a quick dinner but went home filled and satisfied. We would definitely go back to try their other dishes like Pares, Litsi, and Tapings.

Pagkaing good for every-all!


Goodah!!! – Pioneer Branch
Caltex Gas Station,
Pioneer St., cor. Shaw Blvd., Pasig City
Menu here





No comments:

Post a Comment