Monday, August 10, 2009

Its Joey Pepperoni.

Yes, it was! We had our Friday night dinner at Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria (Pioneer Branch). I was a little surprised that Oliver had no violent reactions at all when I told him so about this dining spot. Though parking was a little hard, we managed to get a slot right away.

The Pizzeria was full the time we arrived and it’s as we waited for another 10minutes before finally we got a decent seat. You have the option to dine outdoor too, but since the climate is changing we did took the possibility of rain shower any moment. I ran over their menu back in the office so that gave me the idea of house specialty, and affordable yet delicious serving of food.

We skipped the Antipasti (appetizers) and Zuppe (soups), and went ahead to order the Mafia Meals (set meal). I had Meal 1 – Panini, Pasta, and Single Serve Drink. You can choose between Tuna and Sausage for the Panini (Italian Sandwiches), and choice of Carbonara, Meat Sauce and Pesto for the pasta sauce. Another thing, you can choose your pasta too and I had penne for my Carbonara. Oliver had Meal 5 – Pasta, 2 Bread, 3 Mozzarella Sticks, and Single Serve Drink. He chose Carbonara Penne for his pasta. And I had two of his Mozzarella Sticks, it’s as we had an appetizer without ordering it separately. Since it is our first time to dine at JP, we ordered for Joey’s signature Pizza (size 12”). I was not impressed with the thin crust pizza at all, and it was all pepperoni (What can I expect? hehehe). We half finished it because I got full also with my Panini. And I missed ordering for Dolci (dessert); I was even salivating for their Frozen Cappuccino Mud Pie. Overall, the food is great and very affordable. Take a sneak peek.

Joey Pepperoni signature pizza and house blend iced tea

Meal 1, my plate.


I wanted to go back next Friday or probably on Saturday to enjoy their “Pasta All Day Promo” (see flyer below). Would also like to try their white pizza, Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheeses), and of course their selection of Dolci.


Aside from JP's Pasta All Day Promo, you get 25% off on all Pizza order all-day. So, you see, we did a little over our P500 bucks during our Friday dinner. It was awesomeness!


JOEY PEPPERONI PIZZERIA
G/F RFM Corp. Center Pioneer cor Sheridan Sts.
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
(632) 631-1688 or (632) 631-8101, loc 7903
Click MENU here.

Footnote: Sorry for the poor reso, I had it taken with my camera phone only :)






No comments:

Post a Comment