Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

New Year’s Day! We all heard mass at St. Gregory the Great Parish Church and went home after. A little photo shoot was staged at home while all of us joyfully welcome 2010.

My 2010 wishes for my family and for myself --


For my Tatay and Nanay, good health and long life. May they continue to be patient on our shortcomings.

For Che’s family, good health and long life too, and may they learn to enrich what God had given to them. May Sam and Pao be the best kids every parent would dream.

For us (Oliver and I), may our marriage build walls that cannot be destroyed by anyone or anything.

And that our adorable Bea would stay healthy for the years to come.

For myself, may I be always be fair with my decisions, may I carry out the responsibility I have now, and may I continue to blog and write our life’s journey…

Every year is something to look forward to, may 2010 be our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment