Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sto. Nino's Feast

Sunday after partying at home the entire Saturday, it is Sto. Nino feast and we cannot skip this day even if we were drained and tired and exhausted…oh my!

We arrived at my Lola’s compound late afternoon and there again my maternal cousins were waiting for us. It seems we were the last family to arrive, ay di pala it’s Tita Pearl and Joyce.

It was another day of partying and drinking of course! Pardon me today, but I still have that hang over thing, let the photos speak. Take a sneak peek!

My cousin Irish trying to be a karakol dancer, she prays for a faithful boylet…lol!

Us, while watching the long stretch of karakol dancers. They're good, really good.

Devotees from all walks of life and ages dances to give thanks and to honor the patron saint.

Then it's time to bond...i love this part!

Junpyo and Jandi, cute di ba? Junpyo, where's your F4 friends...hehehe

and the bigger version of Junpyo and Jandi...lol! Jandi after 10 years...

There’s a lot of reason to celebrate with these people, see you all next month!

My take out, this piece of parmesan cheese from our Magnolia girl. Thank you Irish, and thank you in advance for the luncheon meats...yey!

Until then, be missing you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment